- Hi, this is Matt, owner of Leisure Line, we are in the people business first, and the stove business second! In this technology driven, fast paced world, I believe human to human interaction is more important than ever. I answer our phone and I will personally help you with any issues your dealer cannot solve. Customers are the single most important priority for Leisure Line, and I will not accept anything short of your complete satisfaction. Take a look at what our customers say about us lower on this page
- Cruise Control for Your Stove! Our stoves are built for todays busy people, we are the only manufacturer to provide the Coal-Trol system as standard equipment on all stove models (except the Independence). Set the digital computerized thermostat and forget it. No running back and forth to adjust the stove. Its all done for you. The thermostat provides complete, automatic temperature control and saves you coal. The convection fan that distributes heat into your home is variable speed and pushes more or less air depending on how much coal is burning on the grate. This means maximum efficiency and comfort with no effort required.
- American Made – some companies are outsourcing to India and China, but we are still putting Americans to work!!
- All of our stoves have met or exceeded UL 1482, and CAN/ULC-S627/CSA B366-M1979 safety specifications.
- All of our stoves are reliable – the stoker made with the fewest moving parts. Coal is shoveled to the burner grate with a bearing mechanism. No bushing or plastic cams to wear out.
- Our feeder mechanism shovels the coal onto the burn area. We don’t use the plow or pusher bar method. Our burner leaves more room for air to reach the top coals.
- Our fans can be bought at Grainger and McMaster parts stores. The feeder motors must be purchased at your local dealer to ensure correct torque rating and RPM.
- We strive every day to provide the best value for your dollar, customer service is our top priority.
- Our Owner Resource page has many resources to help you get the most out of your stove https://leisurelinestove.com/owners/
- YOUTUBE VIDEOS! Subscribe to our You Tube Channel and get all the latest easy to follow video instruction. https://www.youtube.com/user/LeisurelineStoveCo/videos?
- Feel free to check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LeisureLineStoves
Leisure Line Feed System Explanation
Why Anthracite is Better than Wood